UXD – Designing user interfaces in Genus Desktop
About this course
When you design professional core applications in Genus, the user interface will most likely take advantage of the powerful and rich functionality in Genus Desktop. This course will teach you how to design and build user-friendly and intuitive solutions to be deployed as desktop applications.
Participants will be introduced to our best practices for designing and building user interfaces in Genus Desktop, based on feedback and insights from our top experts within the field. The focus of the course is full-functionality Business-to-Employee (B2E) applications. This is a highly practical course with short instructor-led sessions followed by hands-on lab sessions and enough time for questions and clarifications.
|Price||NOK 12.000 (ex. VAT)|
The course will guide you through how to design and build a user-friendly Genus Desktop application. Course topics include:
- UX in information-intensive applications
- UX in task-oriented applications
- UX in process-centric applications
- Designing wizards
- Strategic use of Ribbon functionality
- How to integrate rules in your user interface
- Using repeating sections
- Performance management and optimization
- … and more
Professionals who want to learn more about UX design for Genus Desktop applications.
In addition to a minimum of 6 months experience developing applications with the Genus platform, students who attend this course should have the following technical knowledge:
- Completed M1 – Visual development in Genus or have equivalent experience with developing in Genus.
- Working knowledge of relational databases
- Some experience with database design and data modelling